Independent merchants, corporations, and non-profit organizations seeking to set up information tables, recruit students for employment, or sale approved merchandise on campus
must complete a On-Campus Vendor Application to make a reservation for vending space.
- Reservations must be made at least five days in advance. Click here On-Campus Vendor Application to make a reservation for vending space.
- The best time to be on campus is Monday-Thursday, 8am-3pm.
- Vendors will be provided with one table and two chairs (if requested)
- Amount that will be charged to the company:
-For Vendors who sell merchandise: $40/day .
-For Vendors engaging in client based businesses (banks, phones, companies, credit cards, clinics, etc.): $50/day.
Please make check out to Cañada College Trust Account attention Student Life.
Area on Campus vendors can set up a table are:
- Near the Pony Espresso- between Building 9
- On the Outdoor Amphitheatre Stage
- In front of Bookstore Building 2
- Inside the Grove Building 5 (new dining area)
Time Place and Manner Statement all vendors must agree to:
In consideration of participation as a seller at Cañada College and use of facilities of Cañada College for selling or distribution of literature or solicitation of signatures, I , intending to be legally bound for myself, my heirs, representatives, successors and assigns, hereby hold harmless, release and forever discharge its officers agents, representatives, board members, officers, employees, attorneys, successors and assigns, from against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, damages, causes of action, costs or fees, arising out of or relating to my participation in activities such as selling or distribution of literature or solicitation of signatures, including, but not limited to, claims arising out of injuries or accidents sustained by me or any other person, or damage to property, or claims arising out of defective or inferior materials or misinformation, in connection with my presence on campus. It is assumed that all taxes collected as a result of sales will be paid by the vendor to the appropriate agency. Materials shall not be distributed in a manner that disrupts instructional programs, any college activity or blocks or impedes the safe flow of traffic within corridors and entranceways at the College.